« Home | Today's Treasure #1 » | By the pricking in my thumbs... » | Not-a-blog » | And another... » | Desktops » | A Fanciful Fantasy » | Where I Belong » | Fortune's Favourite »

Today's Treasure #2

I *heart* Clay Aiken. Anyone who has glanced at this blog could glean that. Why shouldn't I? He has a heartbreakingly beautiful voice and the sweet, lopsided smile of a mischievous child. He's a hip-swiveling humanitarian who can snark his detractors in one breath and talk about the benefits of inclusion in the next. He is, to my eyes, the most untraditionally handsome man I've ever seen. And he cares about people. He really cares.

Yet for all that, he has a few quirks that, bless his adorkable heart, make me shriek 'Ewwwwww!' whenever I chance to see or hear of them. Biting his toenails is one (thank goodness we don't have clack of that). Turning his feet around backwards is the other *shudders*, which you can see in this short video of Clay on YTV's Hit List. Strangely, it's one of those things that are so creepy yet transfixing that you can't help but stare. Enjoy!



Technorati tags: , , , , .