« Home | Musings » | What else... » | EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!1 » | A World In Need » | Today's Treasure #11 » | UNICEF needs help for children in Lebanon » | Today's Treasure #9 » | Today's Treasure #8 » | Shameless Self Promotion » | Today's Treasure #7 »

You Give Me Fever...

I'm trying to get myself back into the daily blogging swing. I admit I was a little stunned last week after reading the track list, but I'm still here. And I still want the world for Clay.

Here's one of the countless reasons why.

Today's Treasure #15

I'll start myself off easy, and let this delicious montage by k4clay2 (mostly) speak for itself. I'll admit that when I first saw Clay at the Atlanta audition, all that struck me was his voice. During the Idol season, I discovered his cuteness and class. After it, I started to see his charisma and rapier wit in interviews. Then one day, we got a throaty, growly version of Invisible on the Tonight Show. The sexy hit me that night, and I fall a little more every time it resurfaces in a look, a movement, or a big word. *thuds over Clay saying 'scurrilous' again*

Ahem. Just start running the cold shower, and watch this.



Technorati tags: , , ,

This is the most magical place Pixie! Truly love it!

I think we are in for a lot of cold showers with Mr. "Do Me in the Stacks" Aiken. *g*

VV/EE

Post a Comment