« Home | Shameless Self Promotion » | Today's Treasure #7 » | Today's Treasure #6 » | Today's Treasure #5 » | Today's Treasure #4 » | Bizarro World, or, A Thousand Different Theories » | Today's Treasure #3 » | Today's Treasure #2 » | Today's Treasure #1 » | By the pricking in my thumbs... »

Today's Treasure #8

It was like watching magic...

Clay was certifiably adorkable when he appeared as the sweet waiter-boy Kenny on Scrubs. I loved every second of his career as an actor, from the sheepish grin to the 'god bless ya' to the stalking offscreen. Rawr. Now, I don't think he deserved an Emmy (surprise, surprise), but he did a decent job. And he did look SO debacleable with floopy hair in those jeans.

Ken Jenkins (Dr. Kelso on Scrubs) noticed Clay's transformation from boy to man when he started to sing. He explains it a lot better than I do, so I'll hand him the mic. :)



While I'm here, here's something I made today. I love playing in Photoshop, especially when an ersatz shirtless Clay Aiken is involved. :P As I said when I posted this at CV, this kind of CD cover is best saved for a cold day in hell.






Technorati tags: , , , , .

Cute blog. Clay IS magic.
Thanks:-)

I loved that video of Ken Jenkins. It's one of my favorites. Boy to man indeed! Even though, these days I think he is more man in offstage too. Just thinking of those airport photos...a rumpled, manly Clay. Yum. I won't even think about a shirtless Clay. Hee

Post a Comment