« Home | You Give Me Fever... » | Musings » | What else... » | EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!1 » | A World In Need » | Today's Treasure #11 » | UNICEF needs help for children in Lebanon » | Today's Treasure #9 » | Today's Treasure #8 » | Shameless Self Promotion »

Still The One

*peeks out of pout-dom*

I’m back from my unoh-fficial blogging hiatus - do I hear groans? :P

I'm done feeling wistful for what I can't change. Please smack me if I complain about ATDW again. I can't say much about the album. I have only listened to Without You, A Thousand Days, and the Promosquad snippet of I Want To Know What Love Is. Most of the other songs are unfamiliar to me. I am striving not to listen to the snippets because I love surprises. As a bonus, reading everyone else's glowing reviews of the snippets is increasing my anticipation for the album.

At this moment, I'm nestled in the Zen/smut car with some sweet tea, clack and lots of Clay friends.

Today's Treasure #16

So... here's today's treasure. It's Clay singing Still the One by Orleans. He recorded this on his demo album and reprised it for the Not-a-tour of 2004.

I don't like country music. But for a song where Clay sings about talking in bed and scratching his itch, I can make an exception. He's doin' a little dance and makin' a little... grindage with Quiana. In between, he's oh so bouncy and chipper! Check out his moves at 1:50... how did he do that without tripping over those cute duck feet? ;)

To paraphrase one of my favourite people at Clayversity: this video just makes me smile. Always.



Technorati tags: .

clay is inded still the one

Post a Comment